As a Entry Level Cladding Installer you will be working alongside our experienced Foremen and Project Managers assisting them with the installation of metal cladding and other metal wall systems. Our installation crews work side-by-side with large General Contractors primarily onsite in Edmonton but sometimes in other parts of Alberta.
- Assist Sheeters/Cladders and Panel Installers
- Remove scrap materials, cleaning worksites as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Construction experience is an asset, willing to train motivated individuals
- Speaks English, reads English and writes English
- Comfortable working at heights
- CSTS, Fall Protection and other safety certifications are an asset
- Own personal transportation
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- Imark incentive programs
- Corporate wellness program
- COR Certified Safety Program
Must have your own basic PPE including a hard hat and approved steel toed work boots.
Imark thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Imark, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.