As a Communication Designer with IMARK Architectural Metals you will be required to take a comprehensive approach to marketing and communications content for the company and its products. In this position you will become immersed in the many facets of the organization whilst carrying a project from start to finish and demonstrating your keen design skills.
- Assist in supporting corporate and product brands;
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and create and increase brand awareness;
- Promote and convey messages and initiatives on behalf of the business departments;
- Move key internal messages to external audiences;
- Write, manage and update marketing content including content for external websites, marketing materials and social media;
- Manage on-going marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Leverage opportunities to promote our core values;
- Schedule promotional presentations, maintain an annual project calendar, and ensure deadlines are respected;
- Coordinate, edit, and optimize any material concerning advertising, branding and marketing;
- Develop, maintain and produce product literature;
- Review each project to guarantee it complies with the product’s information before its submission to the Supervising Manager;
- Ensure that all marketing material is consistent with planned marketing strategies;
- Give marketing advice and support for a better understanding of the brand’s voice and personality;
- Conduct analysis on the effectiveness of past and on-going strategies and campaigns;
- Analyze the feedback of previous or current marketing campaigns;
- Measure the impact and outcomes of marketing actives;
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry personnel. Research and report on potential strategic relationships/partnerships;
- Interview Project Managers regarding their projects and translate those conversations into engaging marketing content;
- Assist in planning events (specifically the branding and communications aspects);
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Design software: InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Design Suite
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress;
- Skills in 3D rendering and modelling programs such as 3DStudio or Maya are considered an asset.
- Skills in photography are considered an asset.
- Ability to problem solve to fill gaps in information and to generate meaningful solutions
- Ability to apply design knowledge to physical applications
- Ability to communicate with Directors, Supervising Manager, Project Managers, Clients, Media sources and public;
- Skills in problem solving and time management
- Very strong attention to detail, highly organized and an ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines;
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with confidence;
- Ability to work independently and with a group;
- Demonstrates initiative, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt to change;
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering high-quality work;
- Strong analytical, active listening and problem-solving skills;
- Superior communication skills; both written and verbal in English.
- Completion of a digital communications related Degree/diploma
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in design, marketing/communications.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- Imark incentive programs
- Corporate wellness program
- COR Certified Safety Program
Imark thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Imark, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.