As a Panel Builder at IMARK Architectural Metals you will be working in our state of the art fabrication facility. A Panel Builders’s daily duties are physically demanding and may range from fabricating various styles of wall panels to crating and preparing materials for transport.
- fabricate and assemble wall panels
- reading blueprints or getting instructions from a supervisor
- cutting and shaping materials, and joining them with rivets
- check completed units to be sure they are square, and the right size and shape
- clean, tidy and organize work space
- crate and package wall panels
- experience is an asset, willing to train motivated individuals
- experience in basic carpentry
- mechanical aptitude and skills in the use of basic hand tools
- must be able to read a tape measure
- eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- the ability to visualize a finished product from a drawing
- the ability to stand for long periods, do some heavy lifting and carrying
- patience, dependability and accuracy
- ability to work well in a team
- fluent verbal speaking skills in English
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Require basic personal protective equipment: CSA approved steel toed work boots.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- IMARK in-house incentive programs
- Corporate wellness program
- COR Certified Safety Program
If you are a reliable individual who meets the above criteria we look forward to hearing from you.
IMARK thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At IMARK, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.