Working from our Edmonton office in our Fabrication Division, IMARK’s Programmer/3D Designer will work directly with our Production Manager and Senior Programmer/Designer. As a Programmer/3D Designer, you will learning how to improve your design skills using 3D software and how to program your designs – bringing the project to life!
- Operate computer-assisted design (CAD) and drafting workstations
- Develop and prepare design sketches
- Complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data
- Program machines based on design specifications
- Communicate with customers and receive projects
- Prepare and draft work orders
- Prepare cost and material estimates
Knowledge in the following programs are considered an asset:
- Solid Works
- other 3D modelling software
- Completion of secondary school in design, drafting technology or related field
- Knowledge of light steel fabrication is an asset
- Visualization in 3D & spatial orientation
- Ability to staying organized and handle multiple projects at once
- Working in a team environment
- Willing to learn
- Must have a positive attitude
- Fast paced work environment
- Experience is an asset (0-3 years)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Imark thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Imark, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.