Rarely seen as primary design elements in the language of modern architecture, louvers serve as a critical need to allow air flow through openings in buildings while blocking unwanted elements such as water and airborne debris.
Providing an element of style and sophistication, our louvers are designed to minimize field installation time and can be adhered to curtain wall, steel substrate or block substrate.
Louvers are commonly used for natural ventilation and temperature control in buildings. Additionally, they are used as screens for mechanical systems or enclosed parking facilities. Louvers can be incorporated into new construction or retrofit applications through customization solutions including blades, finishes and powder coat or anodized colors.
Louvers come in various types including
Adjustable louvers are intended for high volume intake and exhaust applications that require weather protection. When closed, the louvers may be rotated to resist air leakage and water penetration.
Stationary louvers are designed for applications that require intake and exhaust ventilation with moderate protection against water penetration.
We can help you design a louver that is exclusive and unique to your application or building.
- Enhanced design or appearance of your building
- Facilitate ambient airflow
- All louvers types can be custom fitted to your design specifications
- We can help you select the sunshade that is cost effective and adherer’s to the building specifications
Depending on your design criteria, we can supply louvers in
- Stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum
Sunshades can be powdercoated or PVDF Kynar finish to match most color samples and can be ordered with
- Matte Finishes
- Solid Color Finishes
LEED & Sustainability
- Louvers can obtain a high percentage of recycled content
- Louvers systems can reduce the amount of energy consumed by a building all year round
- Louvers systems can offer improved indoor environmental quality by reducing the need for continuous artificial lighting
- LEED Accreditation
Have a project in mind?
Contact IMARK’s Fabrication Department to arrange a consultation or submit a form and a representative will contact you.