Known for their superior thermal properties, design flexibility and fast installation time insulated metal panels help create aesthetically pleasing functional buildings.
Made up of steel skins and an insulating foam core, Insulated Metal Panels are structurally strong and lightweight due to their one-piece construction. This allows for rapid installation and decreased building completion times as the single component product require less structural support than conventional wall cladding and roofing systems.
Insulated Metal Panels can serve various functions including walls, ceilings and roofs for agriculture, commercial and industrial buildings. These panels can be installed vertically or horizontally and can be produced in a wide range of profiles and colors.
Insulated Metal Panels can be found in an assortment of buildings around the world including schools, manufacturing facilities, distribution warehouses, equipment maintenance buildings, retail buildings, medical buildings, aircraft hangars, office buildings and more in both new and retrofit construction.
Depending on product specifications, Insulated Metal Panels offer
- Energy efficiency
- Short install timelines
- High degree of quality and durability
- Fire resistant
- Fully Engineered
- Aesthetics with various panel profiles and finishes
Depending on product selection, Insulated Metal Panels come in exceptional finishes made with SMP or PVDF Kynar that are easy to clean, super resistant to UV light and chemical corrosion.
- Matte Finishes
- Solid Color Finishes
- Gloss Finishes
- Metallic Finishes
- Mica Finishes
- Stone Finishes
LEED + Sustainability
- IMP’s have industry leading R and U values with superior airtight performance
- IMP’s can offer improved indoor environmental quality by ensuring a stable temperature
- IMP’s can last the lifecycle of a building
- LEED credit opportunities
Ready to get started with IMARK? Here are 4 reasons why..
- Full estimate packages that deliver reliable budgets and costing references
- Value engineering to advise on all facets of cladding system design
- Quick and comprehensive drafting and design abilities to identify design options or conflicts
- Strong project management for scheduling, coordinating and execution to adhere to budget and schedule requirements