Great drafting provides a solid foundation for project execution. By delivering shop drawings that provide a balance between the smallest detail and practicality we help our project management and installation teams shift away from drawing decoding to optimizing operations. With over 40 years of direct industry expertise our in-house drafting group has allowed us to not only provide value-add opportunities but also collaborate on design aspects before we have even set foot on site.
Design is bound only by the constraints of one’s imagination but it must also produce a product that is both functional and beautiful. IMARK understands this, and thus takes a multi-disciplinary approach to design procedures. By integrating perspectives from all aspects of our business we are able to better understand your need to achieve design excellence and best value.
What We Do
Whether we are working on our own in house projects or with outside vendors our skilled designers can offer one-off CAD services such as simple design alterations or producing manufacturing drawings. We work with a range of design formats and programmes. No job is too big or small and we are happy to sign non-disclosure agreements in order to protect your confidentiality.
- Reviewing concept proofs and create shop drawings for fabrication
- Provide engineering approval
- Fabrication capabilities allow us to be a single source provider
- Recommend design optimization which can affect speed & cost of large production runs
- Find opportunities for higher quality or alternative materials that meet or exceed design expectations and specifications
Need help with your next project or product? Our design and drafting group can help.
Contact Spencer in our fabrication department to arrange a consultation or submit a form and a representative will contact you.Contact Us