As a Sheetmetal Worker and CNC Operator at Imark Architectural Metals you will be working in our state of the art fabrication facility. An operators daily duties are physically demanding and may range from operating our laser/punch to shearing or braking on the shop floor, requiring skills in all areas of metal fabrication.
Type of Machines and Operations
Lasers, CNC Equipment, Shears, Power presses, Punches, Saws, Plate rolls, Drills, Brakes, Slitters, Punch presses, Riveters (power), Hand tools
- Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines
- Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- Operate machines or equipment which bolt, screw or rivet metal parts together, Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs, Select and transport material to work area manually or using crane or hoist
- Document work completed
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- High School degree required
- Post-Secondary is considered an asset
- 5 years of directly related experience
- Reading text and document use
- Numeracy, writing and oral communication in English
- Working with others
- Decision making, critical thinking and problem solving
- Job task planning and organizing
- Significant use of memory
- Computer use
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- Imark incentive programs
- Corporate wellness program
- COR Certified Safety Program
If you are a reliable individual who meets the above criteria, we look forward to hearing from you.
Imark thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Imark, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.