As a fabricator at Imark Architectural Metals you will be working in our state of the art fabrication facility. A Fabricator’s daily duties are physically demanding and may range from welding various types of metals to shearing or braking on the shop floor, requiring skills in all areas of metal fabrication.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) and tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment
- Operate metal straightening and bending machine (shear and brake)
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to lift items that weigh up to or over 20 kg
- High school diploma (minimum)
- Technical training
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Experience welding galvanized aluminum, aluminum and stainless steel
- Shear and brake experience
- Knowledge of light gauge steel and custom fabrication
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- Imark incentive programs
- Corporate wellness program
- COR Certified Safety Program
Must have your own welding helmet and approved steel toed work boots.
If you are a reliable individual who meets the above criteria, we look forward to hearing from you.
Imark thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Imark, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.